Homeschool Music Class
Weekly Classes meet at the McQueen Park Activity Center (Gila Room) on Wednesdays from 1pm-1:45pm. Dates include:
- January 11th, 18th, 25th
- February 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd
- March 1, 8, 22, 29th (Spring Break is observed March 15th)
- April 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
- Make-Up Class Available May 3rd
Classes are $18.75/class per child, billed per semester (total: $300/semester per child).
16-Week Semester spans from January 11 to April 26:
- Weeks 1-4: Intro to Music, Rhythm Sticks, Small Percussion
- Weeks 5-8: Songs and Circle Games, Bucket Drumming
- Weeks 9-12: Songs, Circle Games, Pitched BoomWhackers
- Weeks 13-16: Songs, Circle Games, Keyboard Percussion
This innovative music class is designed for students that span from Kindergarten to Grade 5 (ages 5-11). Age-appropriate activities/skill-based music will be paired together for an integrated and exciting musical experience for the whole family.
For the purposes of class registration, please include the name(s) of your child(ren) and grade level(s) in the fields provided below. Finally, please select the quantity with the corresponding amount of students needing to enroll. Thanks!